Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Crafts

I'm honestly not a huge fan of Halloween. I loved it when I was little - but only for the candy. I never really cared about dressing up. I still don't. Basically, I'm a horrible college student.

However, Ms. Martha Stewart has a delightful array of Halloween crafts on her website. While I can't really envision myself creating any of these, I like that they are available because someday I will be doing these (when I have kids and am a room parent or whatever).

How adorable is this octopus costume?


Perfect for a little ballerina:


Glow-in-the-dark pumpkins? I like these:


Eeeeek! Paper Mice!


Glow-in-the-dark spiderweb tablecloth. Awesomeness.


Terrifying topiary:


Well, that's all I've got. I hope the fabulous Martha Stewart and I have inspired you to lovingly, painstakingly decorate every inch and corner of your home/apartment/dorm room.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: