Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gift-Wrapping Ideas

I LOVE wrapping presents. I also love unwrapping them.

Along those lines, I LOVE buying presents for people.

...and I obviously enjoy receiving them, too.

Anyways. I feel like this year, the magazines are kicking up creative and interesting ways to wrap presents. Not that there is anything wrong with a roll of wrapping paper from Target and a little gift-tag, but come on- let's go the extra mile sometimes!

So here are some of my favorites.

First up is a slideshow from Real Simple Magazine. Click of the link in the last sentence to see all of them. Pictures are below.




Better Homes & Gardens has some great online resources, too. I especially love the following...

Glittery Snowman Gift-tag:


The following are from this page (ornaments and jingle bells!):


So get on out there and tie some stuff onto your pressies!

No comments: