Saturday, September 12, 2009

Current Project

Okay, kids! I'm always working on some sort of craft project. Sometimes they'll sit, dormant, for weeks or months at a time...oh well. I get to it when I can.

But I'm hoping that this blog will help me keep up the craftiness. As in...I will have a reason to actually DO the projects and will have to do the projects.

So, here's what I have going on currently.

This family-photo project, featured on design*sponge. I love the use of negative space! And I always enjoy collaging, and especially...using Mod Podge (which is an integral crafting tool). The picture below is not mine; so far all I have finished is the collage in the background, of which I used old dictionary pages.


Next up, I'll be making photocopies of me and Pete (my fiance!) at Kinko's or wherever it is people do that sort of thing, and then using an X-Acto knife to cut us out, and then Mod-Podging us on. I really like how the project above looks. We'll figure something out.

2 comments:

Kara said...

This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen... cover Modge Podge soon please! XMas is coming!

Bridgett said...

mod podge does it all, doesn't it? That's a great board. Is this blog...what is this blog? I mean I read about it...maybe I should go back and read it again. Sigh.