Thursday, September 17, 2009

Canvas - the Finished Project

Hooray! All finished! I'm very proud of this. Very, very proud.


Halfway finished with X-acto-knifing the picture of us out.


Success! I cut as much out as I could with the X-acto knife (I did this on top of my super-thick Vogue September 2009). Then, I went back and cut off some stray pieces with my trusty (normal) scissors.


Finished canvas! I did this weeks ago, but here it is. I didn't take pictures of the process. Next time I work on something with Mod Podge, I will definitely document.


There we are! I applied Mod Podge to the back of the picture and slapped it into the corner. DO NOT put Mod Podge on the front. It will be way too shiny and will reflect like a mirror if light hits it.


Woo hoo! Full view (kind of).

2 comments:

Kara said...

Kaylen, that looks amazing! I can't wait for more ideas like this and the Modge Podge tutorial!

Sarah said...

sweet! I LOVE THE FINISHED PRODUCT! It's definitely going to be my next project.